wanichan's way

My name "wanichan" originated from "wani" which means crocodile and "chan" what stands for the respect you have for this creature ;-) I am Japanese. Let me keep up my English.

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Even though I was sick

I went to work even though I was still sick. Since my body was still unsteady, I drank the nutrition drink.I changed the train twice, and walked along for 20 minutes.When I arrived at an electronic goods store, I met my co-worker. She looked so happy to work with me.
The lunch time was from 1 o'clock, and I went to the Italian restaurant. I ate a chicken steak with garlic and garlic rice, so energy came out of me:)
Although it thought that I would return immediately after my condition becomes bad, after all, I worked till past 8:00.
I have to work tomorrow again. You know, convalescence is very hard, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home