wanichan's way

My name "wanichan" originated from "wani" which means crocodile and "chan" what stands for the respect you have for this creature ;-) I am Japanese. Let me keep up my English.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Looking for a job

I had a job interview yesterday through my temporary agency.
It was a helpdesk. A man from the temporary agency introduced them that I published a book, and then I showed them the book.
They were surprised very much. I guess they were afraid of me.
"Yeah, I've seen this in a bookstore. Did you write this all?"
"Yes."
"Really?? Cool! but are you sure that you may be here truly? Why do you choose to go to work?"
"Because my parent told me to go out. If I stay in home, she never stops nagging."

I think I cannot pass for the interview. Do you know why?
Because that was one too many.

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home