wanichan's way

My name "wanichan" originated from "wani" which means crocodile and "chan" what stands for the respect you have for this creature ;-) I am Japanese. Let me keep up my English.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Looking for a job - Part 2

After all, I could't pass for the job interview.
The reason was because my skills were too high.
If I didn't tell them that I published a book, do you think I could passed it?
The temporary agency said that it did't matter because they would know about that one of these days.

I was so sad, and I asked them to introduce a new job again.
Then, they called up to my cellurar phone within one hour later.
I said okay for the job. It was work of technical support of a personal computer. I am going to visit the place of work on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home