wanichan's way

My name "wanichan" originated from "wani" which means crocodile and "chan" what stands for the respect you have for this creature ;-) I am Japanese. Let me keep up my English.

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Turning Point of 2004

I have to go to work tomorrow. It is the first day.
After a lot of things happened, I got a new job. But, I have to work from 10:00 to 22:00. It is for a long time. It is the job for a technical support.
I guess I cannot get a job besides something special for computers, like a helpdesk or something like that.

Anyway, I am supporting the reader of the book that I wrote. He is 62 years old, after his retirement, he bought the book, and now he tries to build his own web site.

I think he does a good job, but he is still super beginner. Explaining something about computers excactly is very difficult for beginner, isn't it?
It is very hard to understand what's going on. He sometimes makes a mistake in choosing computer words.
I know I have the duty to support them. However, what should I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home